Large format fabric graphics look amazing, but there are very specific artwork specifications that need to be met to ensure that your brand really shines.
To start with artwork resolution must be a minimum of 100 DPI (but the higher the better) at full size to ensure that the images do not pixelate. This is critical; an image with a low pixel count when blown up is a blurry image, as per this example.
Using the below specifications will make a huge difference to the overall look of your finished product.
We recommend you supply your artwork using the following guidelines:
- Artwork at 25% of full size, at 400 DPI
- No bleed or crop marks needed
- No logos or text within 40mm of edges, as we may have to trim the fabric during production.
- All layers flattened.
- Supply as High Res PDF or Highest res JPG.
- Large artwork files can be sent via Dropbox, Wetransfer or similar.
Don’t stress if you don’t know what some (or all) of this means, your graphic artist should understand. Alternatively, contact David, he’s Outstanding Displays’ signage guru, for advice, help and tips on how to make your signage truly 『outstanding.』